Are you in the market for a cosmetic dentistry treatment that will vastly enhance the look of your smile? Two wonderful varieties of tooth restoration treatments are dental veneers and dental crowns. Both place a heavy emphasis on improving the look of your smile by crafting a shell to change and alter the look of your teeth. Depending on your preference and oral health needs, crowns and veneers both have their advantages:
Advantages of dental crowns:
– Dental crowns can guard teeth that have been split, cracked, fractured, excessively worn down, or stained and discolored.
– Dental crowns can cover and protect previous tooth restoration treatments including dental implants, fillings, and root canals.
– Dental crowns can support teeth that have been very badly harmed and otherwise may need to be extracted.
Advantages of dental veneers:
– When dental veneers are placed, less tooth enamel needs to be removed from teeth in comparison to the removal amount for setting dental crowns.
– Dental veneers can be used to enhance the shape, size, color, and look of a tooth.
– Dental veneers are very thin and easily modifiable to give you a movie-star quality smile.
– Dental veneers can also be helpful with alignment problems and minor malocclusions, including gaps or spaces between teeth.
– Dental veneers can cover the fronts of teeth that have been badly stained or discolored.
Depending on your dental damage, our dentist at Forsyth Dental Center can help you find which treatment will work best for you. Dr. Clell M. Morris and our team would love to see you at our dentist office in Forsyth, Georgia. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 478-994-0440 . Our wonderful staff is here to help you get the smile you want!