With the speed and pace of the world that we live in, it is important to not forget that we have to continue to practice optimum oral health so our teeth and gums can continue to serve us well for the remainder of our lives. Take the time to protect your smile. Erase oral hygiene pitfalls with these simple steps:
– Avoid products and activities which can harm your smile, such as smoking or chewing tobacco, recreational drugs, and sugary foods and drinks.
– Visit Forsyth Dental Center for your regularly scheduled professional cleanings and oral examinations.
– Use cleaning utensils after eating, such as sugarless gum, mouth cleanser, or dental floss.
– Try to limit food to standard meals only, and avoid snacking throughout the day.
– Brush your teeth at least twice per day and floss at least once per day.
– Try to avoid cosmetic add-ons to your mouth including mouth jewelry and lip rings, as they can easily crack, chip, or damage your smile.
– Protect your teeth and gums from harm by using safety gear when applicable, such as mouth guards, facemasks, and head gear.
For more helpful hints for your oral health and to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Clell M. Morris, please contact our dentist office located in Forsyth, Georgia, by calling us at (478) 994-0440 . Your oral health care is our goal.