A dental veneer is an excellent tooth restoration procedure for covering up imperfections in your smile to ensure the greatest smile you can have is presented. With veneers, a simple shell is customized and cemented onto the fronts of your teeth for an aesthetic touch that screams flawless smile. Listed below are some tips on how to improve your smile with dental veneers:
– Dental veneers can be used as a substitute for damaged or missing tooth enamel that has been lost to tooth decay and plaque buildup.
– Dental veneers are an excellent option for whitening teeth because veneers are much more stain resistant than natural teeth.
– Teeth that have been broken from oral accidents or injuries can be concealed and covered with veneers.
– Slight misalignments in teeth can be concealed with veneers, and although the misalignments will not be fixed, the damage will be concealed.
– Because veneers can be shaped and modified to your needs, it is possible for spacing issues, including irregular gaps between teeth, to be closed with veneers.
– When taken care of, dental veneers can last over a decade.
If you would like to speak with Dr. Clell M. Morris and our team at Forsyth Dental Center about dental veneers and to see if you are eligible, please call (478) 994-0440 today. We are pleased to schedule an appointment for an oral exam in Forsyth, Georgia to help you create the smile of your dreams!