The more you do to maintain optimum oral health care hygiene habits, the healthier your teeth and gums will be. Sometimes, simply having whiter teeth can improve your life in immeasurable ways. A great smile can benefit your social life and even your work life, so it is important to do your best to give your mouth the care it deserves. For a whiter smile, professional teeth-whitening treatments from a dentist work best.
Here are some questions for you to consider:
- Have you ever smoked or used tobacco or tobacco products?– Do you, or have your ever slacked or neglected your oral health care habits?
- Have you ever consumed any foods that can stain your teeth, including but not limited to soy sauce, berries, curries, tomato sauce, beets, or popsicles?
- Have you ever had any illness to your mouth or have gotten sick and thrown up?
- Have you ever suffered from fluorosis?
- Have you ever consumed any drinks that can stain your teeth, including but not limited to soda, tea, slushies, various juices, wine, or coffee?
- Have you ever used any medicines that can cause tooth discoloration?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you may benefit greatly from a professional tooth whitening treatment from Dr. Clell M. Morris. You can have a whiter, brighter smile in as little as one visit. To schedule a professional teeth-whitening treatment with our team at Forsyth Dental Center, please call us at 478-994-0440 or visit our office in Forsyth, Georgia. Come in today and make your smile brighter and whiter than ever!